lunedì 11 aprile 2011

My little inexpensive tips and products

  1. Margaux
     To protect my lips, I have the Carmex reflex. A unique balm that I always carry with me in my bag and use all day long. My favorite: cherry flavor. Cherry Carmex : 6 €

    2. For girls like me, who have very dry skin, my beauty secret: oil of Argan. Ideal when you come out of the shower, I apply it all over the body, insisting on very dry elbows and knees. Once a week, I also use it as a mask on my hair - 20 minutes of pause and my mane is more supple- after each shampoo I put a little dab on my ends without rinsing. A beauty elixir, my indispensable!
    Oil of Argan : 15,75 €

    Lola
    3. A small miracle product which I discovered just a few months ago and that I take with me everywhere : Lush « Fairy Hand» cream to moisturize cuticles and nourish nails. Two to three times during the week, I massage and push back my cuticles. An easy little tip that makes my nails grow longer and faster !
    Quite rich, I also use it on my hands in Winter when they are very chapped, as well as on my elbows and knees. It's my do-it-all cream !
    « Fairy Hand » cream for cuticles by Lush 9,95 €


    How do you remove your makeup : water or milk ? Why ?

    4. I cannot remove my makeup with just one single makeup remover. So I have two : soft water for the eyes to remove all the mascara ( demaquillant yeux intense Chanel) , and a lotion such as « Eau Précieuse » (12 € pump bottle at Monoprix) to eliminate powder and bag concealer while avoiding excess sebum and oily skin.


    Christophe Robin
    5. The lightening shampoo with chamomile and corn flower by Christophe Robin. A treatment without ammonia nor oxydants that provides hair with highlights naturally and progressively, as though you had spend six months in the Maldives !
    For those who are not afraid of coloring and streaking, this shampoo will boost your color by eliminating residues and excess pigments. For sure, you will be dazzling!
    30 €

    Dior
    6. It's my new make-up gesture! So fresh and quick!
    A little whiff on the nose, another on the cheekbones, a touch on the chin, in the morning after my creams for a quick touch up before a rendez-vous at the end of the afternoon, « Skinflash Primer » by Dior is a brush that gives me immediate sparkle any time of the day. Quickly rush to buy it. Its universal pink beige hue suits all the carnations and furthermore, it's beautiful !





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento